Redmine Java API 2.1.0 is released
We just released a new version of Redmine Java API: 2.1.0.
- Feature #120. Support “on behalf of user” operations
- Feature #124. Allow lock user (support user status field)
- Feature #165. Implement retrieving custom field definitions
- Feature #169. added new method: create issues using project database ID
- Issue #174. Workaround for bug in Redmine 2.6.0 (it returns invalid structure for empty custom field)
- Bug #164. Fix setting project on existing issue
- Plus some minor bugfixes.
The library is tested with Redmine 2.6.0.