TaskAdapter 3 release candidate. MantisBT, GitHub, Microsoft Project connectors
A release candidate of TaskAdapter 3 is available for download. Changes from the previous build:
- MantisBT (Mantis Bug Tracker) is converted to the new architecture and is included in the build.
- GitHub connector is converted to the new arch. Included in the build.
- Microsoft Project support is greatly improved and is now on par with the latest released (production) version of TaskAdapter (2.x)
- Tasks cache is no longer erased after an export that failed in the middle.
- Multiple bug fixes and minor UI improvements
This build is a release candidate. It is fully functional and is an order of magnitude more powerful than the current TaskAdapter 2.x version. The new UI for editing saved web connectors setups (url, credentials, etc) is pretty basic and not pretty. This is something that will be improved soon.
Your TaskAdapter 2.x license will work with 3.x version as well.