TaskAdapter 3.9.0 - config validation improvements
“Good news, everyone!” (c). The new TaskAdapter release focuses on improved validation for integration configs.
- support “required” fields for connectors, e.g. Trello cannot save tasks without “List Name/id” field.
- show TaskAdapter data file locations on “Support” page.
- validation errors are now shown on “Config Summary” page in real time
- minor UI improvements
- improved config validation.
- add “repository not set” validation to GitHub “load” checks.
- minor validation improvements.
- renamed “Mantis” to “MantisBT” in all messages shown by this connector.
- show error for a config that has a Trello endpoint in it when Trello “List Name” field is not mapped in Fields Mapping panel. This field is required when saving tasks to Trello. It needs to be mapped to something and also selected for export.