We offer access to the Task Adapter source code.
- This is a non-exclusive access which allows you to make modifications to the source code to customize it to your unique requirements.
- You can build your customized version of Task Adapter product for your own needs; redistribution / resale is NOT permitted.
- This includes reasonable support time to help you with the dev environment, answer your questions about the source code, build process, etc.
- You will get access to the main code repository (and thus get future code updates).
- This allows you to use Task Adapter on any number of computers (no licensing per user).
- The access is granted for 1 year from the date of the purchase.
- The software is built using a mix of Java and Scala languages.
- Git is used as a source control system.
- There is a large set of unit and integration tests.
- There is documentation on the dev process and environment setup.
- “Core” module is separate from the UI so you can remove the UI layer from the build and implement any UI you want.
- Every data connector (Redmine, JIRA, etc) is separate so you can easily remove them from the build to create a custom version for your needs.
Please contact us for more information.