Task Adapter License Agreement
This license agreement covers “Task Adapter” product (referred to as “Software” in this document).
Licensor is Alexey Skorokhodov. Address 3124 21st street, San Francisco, California. USA. 94110.
Licensee is the person or organization who has purchased the Software (or is evaluating the Trial Version).
SHORT VERSION (in plain English)
Trial Version is for demo purposes only.
Your License must cover everyone using the Software. If you have 5 people using the Software from time to time, your license must cover 5 Users, even if only one User is working with Software at a time.
One User is a person or an automated software script/program accessing or using the Software in any way.
License is valid for the period specified in it (generally 1 year, but can be different). Software will not work after the License expiration date.
We are not legally responsible for any data corruption you may have when using this Software due to any user or software errors.
FULL VERSION (in legal English):
- This is an agreement between Licensor and Licensee granting the latter right to use the Software for a limited period of time specified in the purchased License.
- Licensee acknowledges that this is a limited nonexclusive license. Licensor is and remains the owner of all titles, rights, and interests in the Software.
- The trial version of this Software is for demonstration purposes only and CANNOT be used in a production environment even if the Trial Limitations are acceptable for Licensee.
- Your purchased License must cover everyone using the Software. If you have 5 people using the Software from time to time, your license must cover 5 Users, even if only one User is working with Software at a time.
- One User is a person or a software/script/program accessing or using the Software in any way.</p>
- The Software may report anonymous usage statistics to the Licensor. Your personal data will NEVER be transferred. We only collect information like: geographical location where the Software is used, most used features, Internet browser type used to access the Software, etc. This is NOT Personally Identifiable Information. This is generally the same information collected by most websites in the world through Google Analytics service to understand users demographics and behavior. Please contact us to modify the Software if your company policy forbids transfer of this kind of information. </p>
- NO REDISTRIBUTION of this software is allowed without explicit permission from Licensor.</p>
- This Software is subject to a limited warranty. Licensor warrants to Licensee that the physical medium on which this Software is distributed is free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use, the Software will perform according to its printed documentation, and to the best of Licensor’s knowledge Licensee’s use of this Software according to the printed documentation is not an infringement of any third party’s intellectual property rights. This limited warranty lasts for a period of 365 days after delivery. To the extent permitted by law, THE ABOVE-STATED LIMITED WARRANTY REPLACES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND LICENSOR DISCLAIMS ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. No agent of Licensor is authorized to make any other warranties or to modify this limited warranty. Any action for breach of this limited warranty must be commenced within one year of the expiration of the warranty. Because some jurisdictions do not allow any limit on the length of an implied warranty, the above limitation may not apply to this Licensee. If the law does not allow disclaimer of implied warranties, then any implied warranty is limited to 365 days after delivery of the Software to Licensee. Licensee has specific legal rights pursuant to this warranty and, depending on Licensee’s jurisdiction, may have additional rights.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, LICENSOR IS NOT LIABLE TO LICENSEE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, CONNECTED WITH OR RESULTING FROM THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT OR LICENSEE’S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE. Licensee’s jurisdiction may not allow such a limitation of damages, so this limitation may not apply.
- Licensee agrees to defend and indemnify Licensor and hold Licensor harmless from all claims, losses, damages, complaints, or expenses connected with or resulting from Licensee’s business operations.
- Licensor has the right to terminate this License Agreement and Licensee’s right to use this Software upon any material breach by Licensee.
- Licensee agrees to stop using the Software upon termination or expiration of the License.
- This License Agreement is the entire and exclusive agreement between Licensor and Licensee regarding this Software. This License Agreement replaces and supersedes all prior negotiations, dealings, and agreements between Licensor and Licensee regarding this Software.
- This License Agreement is governed by the law of California, USA. Any disputes will be handled by San Francisco Superior Court, California, USA.
- This License Agreement is valid without Licensor’s signature. It becomes effective upon the earlier of Licensee’s signature or Licensee’s use of the Software.