Task Adapter 2.4.1: support for Redmine 2.2+ and important bugfix for Microsoft Project
Task Adapter 2.4.1 brings several bugfixes and one minor feature in MantisBT editor.
- bug fixed: creating tasks in Redmine fails with “parent task is invalid” error in some cases.
MantisBT (Bug Tracker).
- Support “show saved queries”
- exported tasks/issues are not related to selected Project/Query ID
- exceptions when Project Key is not provided
- “404 not found” error is shown when trying to create an Issue in Redmine without setting a project key
- change the default “transfer priority” value to “unselected” for Redmine
- verify that we properly support Redmine 2.2.0+
- use Redmine Java API 1.18 with the authentication bugfix
- fields are in a different order in “new config” and “edit config” pages
- Updated Jetty version to 8.1.8 (this is the embedded webserver used by Task Adapter internally).
- Updated Vaadin version (web-framework).