TaskAdapter 3.4 - Scheduled synchronization
TaskAdapter 3.4 brings the most often requested feature: scheduled synchronization.
You can define a “schedule” for your synchronization configuration and let TaskAdapter perform
one-way or two-way tasks sync in background.
Sample “Edit Schedule” dialog:
See more information about scheduled sync here
- Main page now has 3 tabs to separate synchronization configs, schedules and export results.
- New configuration setting to limit number of export results saved to disk.
- Regression fixed: config validation errors are shown again in Edit Config page.
- added boardId validation before loading from Trello
- Improved exception handling when loading/saving tasks from/to Redmine.
- Export results are now saved to disk. They are shown in “Results” tab on the main page of web UI.
- Improved logging
- More test coverage for recently added connectors (Trello, etc)
- “tasks created by TaskAdapter” cache is moved from user_home/.taskadapter folder to user_home/.taskadapter/cache